Grab yourself a jar of marmalade, sit back and watch your kids put together a Paddington Bear toilet paper roll craft... What could be sweeter?
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on brown or red construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the marmalade jar onto one of his hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).