DLTK's Wizard of Oz Crafts for Kids
Dorothy Paper Doll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun" or for a Wizard of Oz theme.
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (Dorothy) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up
- Glue Dorothy together in the following order:
- braids on the head
- basket in one hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).