DLTK's Sites for Kids
Po Teletubbies Craft
Po is the smallest Teletubby. She makes
the noise "quickly, quickly, quickly" or "slowly, slowly, slowly" when
riding her scooter. Po spends a lot of time on her own and is Tasha's favorite
Po is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer,
a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the
tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... if you like, you can cut a TV
picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions
program, characters and logo: ® & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.