DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Prince Toilet Paper Roll Craft
The prince is a fun and easy cut and paste paper craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll as a base to give the project a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- something to color with,
Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the belt around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the crown onto the head.
- Glue the prince's head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto the side of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the shoes, using the tabs to make a 3 D effect (fold them and glue them to the inside of the toilet paper roll).
- Glue the sword into one of the prince's hands.
- Sheet 2 (optional):
Fold the cloak in half and glue together so it's colored on both sides. Glue it to the back of the toilet paper roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).