DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Shrek Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
The Shrek movie was a big favorite with both of the girls. My youngest was a bit nervous at first, but as soon as the
donkey entered the picture she was pleased as punch.
- tp roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the medium sized rectangle (vest) on the top of the tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (belt) around the center of the tp roll.
- Glue the head and arms.
- Bend the tabs from the feet and glue under the tube to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).