DLTK's "The Wiggles" Fan Site
This is a simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a
toilet paper roll to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. I found a
full tp roll was a bit too tall for Henry, so cut it down a bit (use the
height of the rectangle as a guide).
- Bend about 1/4 inch of each leg and glue to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.
official The Wiggles website.