DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Circus Clown Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I've had this clown on my to do list for awhile and I've finally finished him! This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste circus
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the tp roll
- Glue the horn into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions