DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Circus Clown Toilet Paper Roll Craft
I've had this clown on my to do list for awhile and I've finally finished him! This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste circus
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the horn into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).