DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bluster the Cloud Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Bluster the Cloud represents the air. While making this craft, you can chat a bit with your kids
about air pollution and maybe come up with a battle plan for earth day (like riding bikes to work/school/daycare instead of driving the car.
- a printer,
- piece of paper,
- something to color with.
- Print out the template.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the face onto the cloud.
- Glue on the arms and legs.
- Glue the cowboy hat onto the head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions