DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mother Earth Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Tasha got a real kick out of the Mother Earth craft. It was the first time we'd talked about the planet as "Mother" and she was quite
tickled by the idea. Use this craft as an opportunity to talk about the planet and how it's up to each of us to take care of it.
- something to color with (B&W version).
- Print out the template.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the hair and then face onto the planet.
- Glue on the arms and legs.
- Glue the bow to the hair.
- Glue the flower and shell to the hair or the hands as preferred.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions