DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Butterfly TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The butterfly looks sort of like a monarch butterfly (except a bit more cheerful than the real deal). To see what a REAL monarch looks
like, including a bunch of facts about their lives and habitat and a printable coloring page... visit
Fun Facts for Kids. Close the window when done to return to this screen.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with (if you've opted for the B&W version).
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the six hands (have the children count the hands. Butterflies have 6 legs).
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions