[Bumblebees] [Butterflies] [Caterpillars] [Dragonflies] [Ladybugs] [Spiders] [Other]
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Colors Caterpillars Paper Crafts
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", colors practice, a insects theme, or an animals theme. There are two different colors caterpillars available: Multiple Colors and Rainbow Colors (pictured)
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- If doing the rainbow caterpillar, glue together in Rainbow color order -- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet -- with the
head at the front.
- If doing the colors caterpillar, glue together in whatever order you prefer. (You can add an aspect of alphabet practice by gluing
together in alphabetical order.)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).