DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Numbers Caterpillars Paper Crafts
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", numbers practice, a insects theme, or an animals theme.
There are four different numbers caterpillars available:
Count by Ones
Count by Twos
Count by Fives
Count by Tens
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the caterpillar together in numerical order.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Numbers - Count by Ones:
Numbers - Count by Twos:
Template (2, 4, 6, 8) (color)
Numbers - Count by Fives:
Template (5, 10, 15, 20) (color)
Numbers - Count by Tens:
Template (10, 20, 30, 40) (color)
Template (50 to 100)
Print friendly version of these instructions