DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Jester Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the project a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. (the vertical striped part is the shirt ).
- Glue on the belt where the vertical stripes meet the pants.
- Glue on the the head, the shoes and the arms.
- Glue the jester "head on a stick" into one of the hands (I have no idea what these are really called).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.