This is a fun and easy cut and paste paper craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll as a base to give the project a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. (the vertical striped part is the shirt ).
- Glue on the belt where the vertical stripes meet the pants.
- Glue on the the head, the shoes and the arms.
- Glue the jester "head on a stick" into one of the hands (I have no idea what these are really called).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).