DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Grandmother Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft for young children to make. I originally designed it to accompany the Spanish nursery rhyme "La pobre viejecita" but you can use it for lots
of different themes such as:
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (grandma) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template
1. It's up to you!
- Glue the grandma together in the following order:
- purse into one of the hands
- hair decoration (little tiara)
- pearl necklace (this can be a little challenging to cut out so feel free to skip them, grandma still looks nice without them!)
- See picture on this instruction page for further help if you feel you need it.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions