DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bride TP Roll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
It can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- If using template 2 (the skirt), form it into a cone and slide
it over the toilet paper roll at this time. You can use a bit of
glue around the "belt area" to hold it on, but I usually just let it
sit on loosely.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the bouquet into one of the hands.
- Glue the bow onto the dress where you like it (I prefer it
either in the front of the dress or the back on the belt area).
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs
to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions