A simple cut and paste craft for young children.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the trunk onto a background piece of paper (blue or white construction paper work well).
- Glue the leaves onto the trunk.
- Glue the coconuts onto the leaves.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).