DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Coconut Tree Paper
© by Leanne Guenther
A simple cut and paste craft for young children.
- something to color with (optional)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the trunk onto a background piece of paper (blue or white construction paper work well).
- Glue the leaves onto the trunk.
- Glue the coconuts onto the leaves.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions