DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cowboy TP Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
I'm extremely proud of this craft (in a mommy sort of way). Tasha (my almost 6 year old) designed it! She even did all the
clicking to arrange the pages on the computer. She computer coloured in the design (choosing the colours herself) and then turned it all black
and white for that version. I was amazed with how well she did (er, it was easier to teach her than it was to teach Grandma... shhhh, don't tell!).
The craft is made with a
- toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- and glue.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. (On the colour template, the blue part is meant to be the pants and
the red part is meant to be the shirt).
- Glue on the head, arms, and boots.
- "Decorate" as a cowboy with hat, scarf
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions