Fireman Party Hats
It's fun for the kids to make these as they arrive at the start of the party.
- glue or tape.
- Optional: crayons.
- construction paper
- Optional: streamer or ribbons to decorate the back
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces, as necessary
- Cut out the template pieces (this can be done prior to the birthday party).
- Cut two strips of construction paper about 4 inches wide and as long as you can make them. (this can be done prior to the party).
- Tape the strips together end to end so you have one very long strip. (this can be done prior to the party).
- Measure the paper around the child's head and mark about two inches longer than needed.
- Let the children glue or tape the characters onto the construction paper strip.
- Tape the ends together to form a hat.
- Optional: tape strands of streamer or ribbon onto the back of the hat to hang down
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).