Fireman Party Hats
It's fun for the kids to make these as they arrive at the start of the party.
- glue or tape.
- OPTIONAL: crayons.
- construction paper
- OPTIONAL: streamer or ribbons to decorate the back
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces, as necessary
- Cut out the template pieces (this can be done prior to the birthday party).
- Cut two strips of construction paper about 4 inches wide and as long as you can make them. (this can be done prior to the party).
- Tape the strips together end to end so you have one very long strip. (this can be done prior to the party).
- Measure the paper around the child's head and mark about two inches longer than needed.
- Let the children glue or tape the characters onto the construction paper strip.
- Tape the ends together to form a hat.
- OPTIONAL: tape strands of streamer or ribbon onto the back of the hat to hang down
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Fireman Hat Template (color) or
Print friendly version of these instructions