DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Groom TP Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
It can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the belt around the body.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the ring into one of the hands.
- Glue the rose onto the jacket where you like it.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions