DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Strength Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Complete this simple paper craft to complement a strength theme. You can have the children print their strength(s) on the back of the craft.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Optional: You can have the children print their strength(s) on the back of the craft.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions