DLTK's Crafts for Kids
I think the template for the police person can be called a girl or a boy
depending on which your child might like. Don't tell them which it
is and they'll likely make their own decision on whether they're making a
police man or police woman
Police Officer TP Roll Craft
Make the Robber TP roll
craft to go with him!
a tp roll,
something to colour with
a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue the tie on about where the neck would be and the head on right
above the tie.
- Glue on the arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, using the tabs to make a
- Glue the badge onto the front of the shirt (optional... this piece may
be a bit too small for some of the younger children to use).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions