DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Table Setting Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
A simple cut and paste craft for young children to teach them the proper way to set a simple table.
- something to color with (optional)
- Print out the templates of choice.
- Print your name in the blank on the first template.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces from the second template.
- Glue the pieces from the second template onto the second template.
- OPTION: For a more challenging project, do not use the first template as a guide.
- OPTION: You can laminate the pieces for a reusable school or daycare version of the project.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 2 (Pieces - Floral Plate) (color)
Template 2 (Pieces - Blank Plate) (color)
Use this template to allow children to decorate their
Print friendly version of these instructions