I find tooth keepers really help the tooth fairy find the lost teeth you hide under the pillow!
Contributed by Jo!
You will need:
- An empty matchbox
- Paper - either coloured or plain
- glitter and sequins to decorate.
- If you are using plain paper have your child color it. In our house we used marbling inks and marbled up a few pieces that way.
- Cut the paper so that it will cover the outside of the matchbox.
- Cover the box with the paper, gluing into place.
- While the glue is drying, take the drawer of the matchbox. Put glue on one end and dip into glitter. Do the same to the other side.
- Put this to one side to dry.
- Now take the covered matchbox and decorate as you like with glitter and sequins.
- Replace drawer and there you have it!
- For an extra touch you can add a little piece of fabric or cotton wool to the inside of the box.
Natalie had some very tiny plastic dolls, left over from a school project. We dipped them - not their heads - into glue and then into glitter. When they were dry she placed one inside each box and then gave them out with Christmas cards to her friends.