DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Paper Roll Craft
Snoopy is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- a tp roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, the spot on the back and the arms on the sides.
- Glue on the feet and tail, bending the tabs under
the tp roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions