DLTK's Crafts for Kids
- Print out the template of choice. You can
print out as many as you want to fill up your mobile.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces along the dotted lines.
- Fold the template pieces in half and glue the
back and front together. Let dry.
- Poke a small hole in the top of each piece and tie with yarn or
string to the mobile you've chosen (straws, sticks or paper towel roll).
- If you use criss-crossed straws or sticks, you can put a round
piece of cardboard (old cereal boxes) or a small paper plate on the top to make it easier
to balance the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).