This is a simple mobile made up of printed Snoopy's. If you don't feel like making a mobile, you can print one of the template pieces, poke a hole in the top and thread a string through to make a necklace or nametag. You can cover with clear contact paper (optional) to make it waterproof and a bit more sturdy.
We usually create our mobiles by using two straws or sticks taped or tied in a criss-cross or by using one paper towel or gift wrap roll with all the pieces tied to it (this isn't as 3D a mobile, but is good for recycling). See the summer mobile to see what the paper towel roll mobile looks like.
- Print out the template of choice. You can print out as many as you want to fill up your mobile.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces along the dotted lines.
- Fold the template pieces in half and glue the back and front together. Let dry.
- Poke a small hole in the top of each piece and tie with yarn or string to the mobile you've chosen (straws, sticks or paper towel roll).
- If you use criss-crossed straws or sticks, you can put a round piece of cardboard (old cereal boxes) or a small paper plate on the top to make it easier to balance the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).