DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Pirate TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
We're rather fond of pirates in our house.
Occasionally we even dress up like them -- it's a good costume for a
daddy/daughter halloween duo!
The pirate is a cute and simple color, cut and paste
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. I like to make the rectangle look like a red striped shirt with white pants.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the boots to the bottom of the tp roll (we did it so it looked like the pirate was sitting down).
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the curvy sword into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions