DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Simple Spacesuit Craft
This craft is very simple, but is still fun for older children. You will need a picture of your child's face so they can be the astronaut. If you do not have this, you can
substitute a face cut out of a magazine or newspaper.
- photo or picture
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template on white paper.
- Color the template spacesuit.
- Cut out the picture of the face to fit inside the
circle of the spacesuit's helmet.
- Glue the face onto the helmet.
- Optional: You can cut out the spacesuit and glue
it to a black piece of construction paper. You can decorate this piece further with hand
drawn stars, star stickers or glitter glue.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).