DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Plumber Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Melinda, one of my viewers, asked if I could add a plumber craft to the community helpers (construction) section and I immediately thought -- gosh, how appropriate would it to make a
plumber TOILET PAPER roll craft *laugh*. I hope you like him, Melinda!
This cheerfully helpful plumber is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a cardboard roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
Darren couldn't resist taking a picture of him "on site" under the bathroom sink, hehe.
If you'd like a more two-dimensional alternative, check out the plumber paper craft.
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the plunger into one of the hands or hanging off the side of the toolbelt.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions