DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Kim enjoyed our handyman craft so much she decide
to modify it a little to create this handywoman.
much for sharing these templates with us Kim!
Darren had fun setting her up on his workbench to take the photo -- I think he really just wanted to show off how organized his tools are! *chuckle*
- toilet paper roll, printer,
- something to color with,
piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the tp
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the hammer onto the toolbelt or into one of the hands.
Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions