Kim enjoyed our handyman craft so much she decide
to modify it a little to create this handywoman. Thanks so
much for sharing these templates with us Kim!
Materials you will need for Handyman are a tp roll,
printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a piece of
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the smaller rectangle (toolbelt) around the center of the tp
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the hammer onto the toolbelt or into one of the hands.
Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions