DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The tall ships (including Theodore Tugboat) are
touring the East Coast of North America this year. Debbie (from Halifax) asked if I
could do a Theodore Tugboat craft suitable for young children. Hopefully this fits
- something to colour with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance and can be done prior to craft time (if you're colouring the cut out
pieces, put a roll of masking tape on the back and tape lightly to newspaper or scrap
- Glue the pieces together (see the picture above
for how the finished product should look). It's a good idea to pre-do one before
doing these crafts with a bunch of young kids, so they can see what it looks like
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions