DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Weather Printable Jigsaw Puzzles
Suggestion: For a
party, laminate or cover with clear contact paper purchased at your local office
supply store and use as placemats. The placemats can be sent home as
- cardboard (I like to use corrugated cardboard for making puzzle pieces)
- something to color with
- Print out the puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your
template (8 1/2 x 11 ish).
- Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the
cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Other Easy Puzzles:
Template (rain jacket)
Template (snow jacket)
Template (weather vane)
More Difficult Puzzles:
Print friendly version of these instructions