DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Print these "home-made" bookmarks for a special reading companion.
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out a bookmark for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward
for reading a certain number of stories.
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print version).
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half (left to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- Optional: cover with clear contact paper so it
lasts longer (you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing for a sturdier bookmark).
- Optional: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a string/wool through as a tassle.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Boy Wizard Bookmark template (color)
Girl Witch Bookmark template (color)
Unicorn Bookmark template (color)
Set of five bookmarks on a page contributed by Shala
from Shala's Beadworks. Thanks Shala!
Shala's fantasy themed bookmarks (B&W)
Print friendly version of these instructions