DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Wizard Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
The craft can be used to accompany many fantasy themed books and movies or it can be made just for fun.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll (template 1).
- Glue the thin rectangle (belt) around the middle of the toilet paper roll (template 2).
- Glue the cloak onto the back of the toilet paper roll (template 1).
- Glue the head, arms and feet onto the front of the toilet paper roll (template 2).
- Glue the wand into one of the hands (template 2).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).