DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Baker or Chef Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", letter B or a nutrition theme. There is a choice between a boy baker and a girl baker.
I also like this little fellow as the front of a home made card to go with a cookbook gift for mom or grandma. I love cookbooks!
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the person) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the
chef together in the following order:
- chef jacket
- chef's hat
- rolling pin in one hand
- spatula in the other hand
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).