DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Tom the Tomato Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- a printer,
- and something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template. For a change of pace, experiment with different mediums like fingerpaints, pastels or why not try gluing small pieces of red tissue paper instead of colouring.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face and stem onto Tom.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Arms & Legs Template
(arms & legs are optional)
Print friendly version of these instructions