DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Grandma's Quilt Paper Craft
Thanks to Sharra for sending this fun cut and paste paper craft in! Goes well with the Quilt Song.
- tape or glue,
- something to color with if using the B&W version.
- Print templates of choice.
- Color template pieces (if using the B&W version).
- Cut out template pieces.
- Glue onto a background piece of paper to form a quilt block or tape together to form a quilt block.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).