DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Grandma's Quilt Paper Craft
Thanks to Sharra for sending this fun cut and paste paper craft in!
- tape or glue,
- something to color with if using the B&W version.
- Print templates of choice.
- Color template pieces (if using the B&W version).
- Cut out template pieces.
- Glue onto a background piece of paper to form a quilt block or tape together to form a quilt block.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions