[Apple Crafts] [Graduation] [DLTK-Teach] [KidZone] [Teacher Appreciation Week]
Thanks so much to Cathy Abraham for writing these and giving me permission to use them!
- A toddler could find a needle in a haystack
- Always wipe the sides of the table too after lunch
- A stick-on Colorform plastic piece can stick on the roof of a toddler’s mouth for several hours
- Applesauce can be eaten as a finger food
- Green plastic Easter basket grass does eventually work it’s way out if eaten
- Shoes and socks can be taken off several dozen times in an hour (despite adult protest, pleadings, etc)
- A binky that falls onto the floor apparently is fair game
- Always count the number of crayons that you have set out
- Your jaw can actually get sore from blowing bubbles for too long
- If something has started to peel – even just a tiny bit in a corner… it’s doomed. Completely and utterly doomed.
- Once one learns how to open the safety latches, he teaches the others
- Technically, everything really is just a climber
- It is somehow possible to get woodchips from the playground into the diaper of someone that is wearing a snapped “Onesie”
- Those that work with toddlers on a daily basis, and do it well, have my complete respect and admiration