[Apple Crafts] [Graduation] [DLTK-Teach] [KidZone] [Teacher Appreciation Week]
Young children can easily make this cut and paste craft.
There's also a small hanger template for those who prefer a quicker craft -- this won't fit around a doorknob, but can hang on a drawer knob, closet knob, pushpin or the refrigerator.
- glue or scotch tape
- printer and paper
- something to color with (if making the B&W paper version)
Instructions - paper version:
- Print out the craft template.
- Color the craft pieces if using the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the doorknob hanger together as follows:
- Glue the vest onto the large body shape
- Glue the belt onto the body
- Glue the arms onto either side of the large body shape so the hands are touching on top
- Glue the face onto the body
- Glue the feet onto the body
- Glue the book onto the hands
- Glue the apple on top of the book
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Full sized Doorknob Hanger