DLTK's United States Girl Scouts
Junior Paper Doll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- Print the templates of your choice (below).
- Color pieces as appropriate.
- Cut out pieces -- you can cut out the doll or just cut out the clothes
(which makes more of a poster than a paper doll).
- Glue pieces together to make your paper doll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Junior Paper Doll Template (color)
Junior Paper Doll Clothes Template (color)