This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
The Canadian Sparks uniforms changed in 2012. Thanks to Bri for letting us know!
- something to color with
- Print the templates of your choice (below).
- Color pieces as appropriate.
- Cut out pieces -- you can cut out the doll or just cut out the clothes (which makes more of a poster than a paper doll).
- Glue pieces together to make your paper doll:
- Glue the shoes on the feet.
- Glue the pants on the legs
- Glue the shirt on the body
- Optional: Glue the sash over the shirt -- the girls don't always wear their sashes so it's up to them whether to include it on their doll
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).