DLTK's Crafts for Kids
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that even the youngest
children can contribute too. It's fun to make with the entire
family or team each contributing handprints.
- a printer,
- paint or construction paper in your favorite team's
- There are two ways to do this craft. One is to trace
the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints. The second is to
make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make eight handprints (4 of each colour).
(or more if you're feeling energetic)
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- You can decorate the wreath further with pictures (like
basketballs or basketball players). These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children,
- pictures from colouring books, magazines or fliers
- or use the templates I've attached below
- Close the template window after printing to return to
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions