Printable Football Card Templates
(with matching envelopes and writing paper)
Even if you have a color printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
Check out our football crafts and coloring pages.
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require
(File, Print, Change the number of copies).
- Cut the card out and fold into quarters.
- Instructions for the envelope are on the envelope template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Writing Paper (color)