DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Sports Sticker Backgrounds
Kelly (one of our viewers), contributed this idea and
templates: One idea that I would like to share (which is similar to the
Scenery Cut and Paste Project), is that I print backgrounds using PowerPoint clipart (or sometimes I create from scratch in PowerPoint) for stickers that we buy at the Dollar Store,
Walmart, etc. It's a lot of fun for her to put the stickers on an appropriate themed background rather than plain paper!
I'm attaching a few examples, but I'd be happy to send all that I've made if you're interested!
- stickers in the appropriate theme
- Print template of choice.
- Stick stickers to the template to make a cool picture!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions