DLTK's Crafts for Kids
USA Napkin Ring Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Pair it with the matching candle craft for a patriotic table setting.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Cut the tube into four pieces along the lines on the rectangular template piece.
- Glue on the stars to decorate.
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions