USA Crafts: [Bald Eagles] [Flag Day] [Presidents and Uncle Sam] [Wreaths] [Other USA Crafts]
This is really the same craft as the coaster, but is built for younger kids (I have a 2 yr old and a 6 yr old so always have to make sure I have a version suited for the youngest).
You can use this paper craft to hang on the wall or fridge, or you can glue it to the front of a home made construction paper Fourth
of July greeting card, or you can turn it into a Fourth of July medallion.
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons (if using B&W template),
- Print out the templates of choice.
- Cut the template in 1/2 so the circle is on one page and the star on the other.
- Let the child "scribble-colour" or paint the circle while you cut out the star.
- Cut out the circle.
- Glue the star into the center of the circle.
- For a medallion, poke a hole in the top and thread a string through.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).