Close photo window when done viewing to return to this screen.
- red, blue and white paper
- Cut strips of paper that are 2 inches wide (thinner if you want a daintier bracelet) and 11 inches long (don't be too finicky about the measurements... just "ish" it). You'll need 4 blue strips, 4 red strips and 8 white strips.
- Lightly glue a white strip to the back of each of the red strips and each of the blue strips.
- Now tape all the blue strips together end to end (so you have one LONG blue strip) and all the red strips together end to end (so you have one LONG red strip.
- Fold the strips (place them like an L and then fold over each other in an alternating pattern... see diagram below... solid colours are the front and slashed colours the white back of the paper)
- When you run out of paper, trim ends as necessary and tape so it doesn't unravel.
- Roll into a circle and tape to form a bracelet (see photo for how it looks)