DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Palace Guard Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just
for fun", a medieval theme, or an England theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the guard together in the following order:
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions