DLTK's Crafts for Kids
German (Bavarian) Lederhosen Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just
for fun" or for a German theme.
The accordion was
invented in Germany and is still often used by German folk music
bands. Bavaria is a state in south eastern Germany.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the Bavarian together in the following order:
- lederhosen (short pants with suspenders)
- trachten hat (country style hat with a feather in it)
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions