DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hungarian Folk Dress Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or a Hungarian theme.
She is based loosely on traditional Hungarian folk dress... The embroidery on the real thing is much more intricate!
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the girl) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template
1. It's up to you!
- Glue the Hungarian girl together in the following order:
- head piece
- See picture on this page for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).