DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hanukkah Dreidel Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- thin cardboard,
- a printer,
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the dreidel template of choice (color or B&W).
- Colour or paint the template pieces, as necessary.
- Glue the templates to a piece of thin cardboard (old cereal boxes work well).
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Fold the tabs and glue the dredel together.
- Poke a hole in the top and slide a pencil or straw through.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions